Arkane Studios’s publisher, ZeniMax Studios, has hinted that the developer has a big project in the pipeline targeting a next-generation release.
A series of job listings, namely for an animator, environment artist, gameplay engineer, and level architect, all allude to Arkane currently developing a major project. The most revelatory listing is for an environment artist, which states that the developer are seeking a candidate to “join [Arkane] in creating AAA games for PC and next-generation console systems.”
The next genertation, despite all the rumours and leaks, is still a way off, so the potential project is likely in its primordial stages. However, with the Prey tease that the studio tweeted out, as well as the impressive turnaround of the studio in general, fans should get excited for all the implications that come with these job listings.
Some other illustrative nuggets of information comes in the other listings too, including an animator who specialises in “high quality realistic/stylized realism animations utilizing hand key animation,” with the level architect responsible for “designing and building a FPS level and maintaining it until release.”
Persona 5 Royal Releases Early Next Year
Atlus USA has announced the western release date for Persona 5 Royal.
During the Atlus Art Show in Los Angeles, artist Shigenori Soejima discussed his work on both the Persona and Catherine series. Additionally, Atlus presented a short trailer with the release date of (the northern hemisphere’s) spring 2020 at the end. That means the game should launch at some point between March and May next year.
Persona 5 originally came out in western territories on April 4, 2017 for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4. Persona 5 Royal will be an enhanced re-release with new content, including new scenarios, attacks, and music.
Persona 5 Royal will release on October 31 in Japan and Spring 2020 in the west for PlayStation 4.
- Persona 5 Royal Releases Early Next Year on
- New Saints Row Is “Deep In Development” on
- Everspace Developer Teases New Open-World Space Shooter on
- SEGA Will Announce a AAA Title at Gamescom 2019 on
- The Outer Worlds: Players Can Kill Everyone, But Creating So Many Variables Is ‘Insanely Hard’ on
- E3 Website Contained Public Spreadsheet of Over 2,000 Attendees’ Personal Information on
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s Dive into Mythology Alleviates Its Greatest Misstep on
- GreedFall Announces Pre-Order Bonuses and 4K Support on