Another retailer has managed to spill the beans, as a Switch version of Biomutant has seemingly been leaked.
Thanks to a slip-up by EB Games—and the keen eye of Twitter user Lbabinz—the Switch version of the upcoming THQ Nordic title was briefly up for pre-order.
Though the posting was swiftly removed, Lbabinz managed to capture a screenshot, which can be seen below.
Though the news is exciting, a Switch announcement so late into development would likely mean a delayed release for that console, as may be evidence by the March 2020 release estimate in the listing.
So far, the game is set to release on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One later this year, so stay tuned for an official Switch announcement.
Biomutant was listed as one of OnlySP’s most anticipated games of 2019 thanks to its unique premise and aesthetic.
Halo Infinite Creative Director Leaves 343 Industries
Tim Longo, the creative director for Halo Infinite, has left 343 Industries.
According to Kotaku, Longo moved to a different role in 343 Industries a few weeks ago and then left the company for good this week.
In his place, executive producer Mary Olson will take over the responsibilities of the Campaign team as the lead producer. The studio head of Halo Infinite, Chris Lee, will still be in charge of the game’s overall creative vision and production.
Microsoft assured that Longo’s departure would not impact the game’s late 2020 release window and will still launch alongside the next Xbox platform, currently codenamed Project Scarlett.
Longo was also the Creative Director for Halo 5, as well as had previously worked on games such as Star Wars: Republic Commando and 2013’s Tomb Raider.
For all the latest on Halo and much more from the world of single-player gaming, be sure to bookmark OnlySP and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. You can also join the discussion in our community Discord server
- New Saints Row Is “Deep In Development” on
- Everspace Developer Teases New Open-World Space Shooter on
- SEGA Will Announce a AAA Title at Gamescom 2019 on
- The Outer Worlds: Players Can Kill Everyone, But Creating So Many Variables Is ‘Insanely Hard’ on
- E3 Website Contained Public Spreadsheet of Over 2,000 Attendees’ Personal Information on
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s Dive into Mythology Alleviates Its Greatest Misstep on
- GreedFall Announces Pre-Order Bonuses and 4K Support on
- OnlySP’s Favorite Games #10—Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II on