Bound By Flame, an upcoming fantasy action-RPG from Spider Studios, is confirmed to run at 1080p with 30-60 frames per second on the PS4.
When the game releases on May 9th, the official Bound By Flame Facebook page has said that it will run smoothly between 30 and 60 frames per second at the highest output possible. While there hasn’t been official word on an Xbox One version of the game, the team have reassured that the next generation version on the PlayStation 4 will look smooth. Bound By Flame will also be arriving on PC, PS3, and Xbox 360.
Bound By Flame will follow an adventurer who is cursed with a demon living inside him and it is up to you to decide whether or not to use its powers; either choice will make a difference. The game will have a moral system, a long 30 hour playthrough (if you complete most of the side quests), and customization/crafting options for equipment.
Persona 5 Royal Releases Early Next Year
Atlus USA has announced the western release date for Persona 5 Royal.
During the Atlus Art Show in Los Angeles, artist Shigenori Soejima discussed his work on both the Persona and Catherine series. Additionally, Atlus presented a short trailer with the release date of (the northern hemisphere’s) spring 2020 at the end. That means the game should launch at some point between March and May next year.
Persona 5 originally came out in western territories on April 4, 2017 for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4. Persona 5 Royal will be an enhanced re-release with new content, including new scenarios, attacks, and music.
Persona 5 Royal will release on October 31 in Japan and Spring 2020 in the west for PlayStation 4.
- Persona 5 Royal Releases Early Next Year on
- New Saints Row Is “Deep In Development” on
- Everspace Developer Teases New Open-World Space Shooter on
- SEGA Will Announce a AAA Title at Gamescom 2019 on
- The Outer Worlds: Players Can Kill Everyone, But Creating So Many Variables Is ‘Insanely Hard’ on
- E3 Website Contained Public Spreadsheet of Over 2,000 Attendees’ Personal Information on
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s Dive into Mythology Alleviates Its Greatest Misstep on
- GreedFall Announces Pre-Order Bonuses and 4K Support on