The extended gameplay demo of Cyberpunk 2077 from E3 will be released publicly at PAX West later this year.
CD Projekt Red community lead Marcin Momot revealed the news on Twitter in response to a question from well known insider shinobi602. Momot explained that the studio would be making the extended gameplay demo available during the event. PAX West will run from August 30 to September 2, 2019.
It's going to happen exactly during PAX West. 🙂
— Marcin Momot (@Marcin360) June 12, 2019
Cyberpunk 2077 was not playable at this year’s E3 despite a large presence during Microsoft’s live press conference. However, CD Projekt Red did announce that the game will release on April 16, 2020 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The developer also used the event to divulge that Hollywood actor Keanu Reeves is set to appear in the story.
Halo Infinite Creative Director Leaves 343 Industries
Tim Longo, the creative director for Halo Infinite, has left 343 Industries.
According to Kotaku, Longo moved to a different role in 343 Industries a few weeks ago and then left the company for good this week.
In his place, executive producer Mary Olson will take over the responsibilities of the Campaign team as the lead producer. The studio head of Halo Infinite, Chris Lee, will still be in charge of the game’s overall creative vision and production.
Microsoft assured that Longo’s departure would not impact the game’s late 2020 release window and will still launch alongside the next Xbox platform, currently codenamed Project Scarlett.
Longo was also the Creative Director for Halo 5, as well as had previously worked on games such as Star Wars: Republic Commando and 2013’s Tomb Raider.
For all the latest on Halo and much more from the world of single-player gaming, be sure to bookmark OnlySP and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. You can also join the discussion in our community Discord server
- New Saints Row Is “Deep In Development” on
- Everspace Developer Teases New Open-World Space Shooter on
- SEGA Will Announce a AAA Title at Gamescom 2019 on
- The Outer Worlds: Players Can Kill Everyone, But Creating So Many Variables Is ‘Insanely Hard’ on
- E3 Website Contained Public Spreadsheet of Over 2,000 Attendees’ Personal Information on
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s Dive into Mythology Alleviates Its Greatest Misstep on
- GreedFall Announces Pre-Order Bonuses and 4K Support on
- OnlySP’s Favorite Games #10—Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II on