BioWare may be set to reveal its fourth installment in the Dragon Age series this week at The Game Awards.
BioWare’s general manager Casey Hudson teased that Dragon Age news would be coming in December. The news and timing was never specified. However, a recent report appears to have the answers ahead of time.
VentureBeat claims that BioWare and EA plans to disclose news related to Dragon Age 4 and its initial reveal on December 6 at The Game Awards.
Casey Hudson will be attending the game awards to show a new trailer for BioWare’s upcoming shooter Anthem. He will likely also introduce the reveal for the latest Dragon Age game.
Dragon Age’s pre-production was put on hold earlier this year so the studio could focus exclusively on Anthem. Now, the release of Dragon Age is predicted to be three years away. The report also states that this timeline could easily change, but for now is what EA has planned for the series.
Halo Infinite Creative Director Leaves 343 Industries
Tim Longo, the creative director for Halo Infinite, has left 343 Industries.
According to Kotaku, Longo moved to a different role in 343 Industries a few weeks ago and then left the company for good this week.
In his place, executive producer Mary Olson will take over the responsibilities of the Campaign team as the lead producer. The studio head of Halo Infinite, Chris Lee, will still be in charge of the game’s overall creative vision and production.
Microsoft assured that Longo’s departure would not impact the game’s late 2020 release window and will still launch alongside the next Xbox platform, currently codenamed Project Scarlett.
Longo was also the Creative Director for Halo 5, as well as had previously worked on games such as Star Wars: Republic Commando and 2013’s Tomb Raider.
For all the latest on Halo and much more from the world of single-player gaming, be sure to bookmark OnlySP and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. You can also join the discussion in our community Discord server
- New Saints Row Is “Deep In Development” on
- Everspace Developer Teases New Open-World Space Shooter on
- SEGA Will Announce a AAA Title at Gamescom 2019 on
- The Outer Worlds: Players Can Kill Everyone, But Creating So Many Variables Is ‘Insanely Hard’ on
- E3 Website Contained Public Spreadsheet of Over 2,000 Attendees’ Personal Information on
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s Dive into Mythology Alleviates Its Greatest Misstep on
- GreedFall Announces Pre-Order Bonuses and 4K Support on
- OnlySP’s Favorite Games #10—Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II on