Red Thread Games has announced the release date for its upcoming noir mystery game Draugen.
Draugen will be available on Steam and GOG on May 29, 2019. PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players will get their hands on the game at a later date.
To celebrate the release date announcement, Red Thread has released character biographies of protagonist Edward Charles Harden and his ward Lissie. While Edward is a quiet man who lives “alone with the dusty furniture,” Lissie is described as an “adventurous and spirited young woman.”
Draugen is a first-person ‘Fjord Noir’ set in the beautiful country of Norway in the 1920s. The game was first announced in 2014, entered full production at the end of 2015, and received few updates until Red Thread released the first look at the title in November last year. The game is planned to be a standalone title with a self-contained story, not the beginning of a franchise.
For more on Draugen and the world of single-player, be sure to follow OnlySP on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Meanwhile, for discussion about all things single player, join our community Discord server.
Halo Infinite Creative Director Leaves 343 Industries
Tim Longo, the creative director for Halo Infinite, has left 343 Industries.
According to Kotaku, Longo moved to a different role in 343 Industries a few weeks ago and then left the company for good this week.
In his place, executive producer Mary Olson will take over the responsibilities of the Campaign team as the lead producer. The studio head of Halo Infinite, Chris Lee, will still be in charge of the game’s overall creative vision and production.
Microsoft assured that Longo’s departure would not impact the game’s late 2020 release window and will still launch alongside the next Xbox platform, currently codenamed Project Scarlett.
Longo was also the Creative Director for Halo 5, as well as had previously worked on games such as Star Wars: Republic Commando and 2013’s Tomb Raider.
For all the latest on Halo and much more from the world of single-player gaming, be sure to bookmark OnlySP and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. You can also join the discussion in our community Discord server
- New Saints Row Is “Deep In Development” on
- Everspace Developer Teases New Open-World Space Shooter on
- SEGA Will Announce a AAA Title at Gamescom 2019 on
- The Outer Worlds: Players Can Kill Everyone, But Creating So Many Variables Is ‘Insanely Hard’ on
- E3 Website Contained Public Spreadsheet of Over 2,000 Attendees’ Personal Information on
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s Dive into Mythology Alleviates Its Greatest Misstep on
- GreedFall Announces Pre-Order Bonuses and 4K Support on
- OnlySP’s Favorite Games #10—Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II on