Following Square Enix’s E3 2019 showcase, the company sent out a press release revealing information about voice acting in Final Fantasy VII Remake.
The English voice cast of the hotly anticipated remake is as follows:
- Aeris: Briana White (Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders)
- Barret: John Eric Bentley (Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen)
- Biggs: Gideon Emery (Teen Wolf)
- Cloud: Cody Christian (Teen Wolf)
- Jessie: Erica Lindbeck (Persona 5)
- Sephiroth: Tyler Hoechlin (Teen Wolf)
- Tifa: Britt Baron (GLOW)
- Wedge: Matt Jones (Breaking Bad)
The cast is rife with actors from the Teen Wolf television series.
Square Enix also revealed that the game will feature French, German, and Japanese voiceovers. Subtitling will be available in English, Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Latin American Spanish, and Spanish.