A PC version of Rockstar’s GTA V has been found on the GameStop website.
It can be found in the PowerUp Rewards section. While Rockstar and GameStop have yet to reply to the listing, other listings found previously would increase the likelyhood of the rumours being true. Currently, we’re expecting an E3 reveal and a June 13th release date.
Rumor: Capcom Recruiting Resident Evil Fans to Test a New Game
Capcom has reportedly reached out exclusively to Japanese Resident Evil fans to recruit game testers for a new project currently in development.
Fans of the Resident Evil series will have their hopes boosted that a new game appears to be on the horizon. Capcom’s Division One sent out an email to game ambassadors in Japan in a bid to recruit game testers.
However, due to the ambiguous message in the email, whether the new project will be a brand new game or a remaster of a previous title, similar to Resident Evil 2, is unclear.
Capcom’s Division One are responsible for developing both the Resident Evil and Devil May Cry series.
The content of the email can be read below, and was translated by Biohaze.
“To all Resident Evil Ambassadors, thank you for your patronage regarding the Resident Evil series. Today, we are letting you know that we are recruiting testers for a game that’s in development!!”
“We are interested in incorporating the feedback of all Ambassadors into our development, so please read the details below and, if you are interested in participating.”
- New Saints Row Is “Deep In Development” on
- Everspace Developer Teases New Open-World Space Shooter on
- SEGA Will Announce a AAA Title at Gamescom 2019 on
- The Outer Worlds: Players Can Kill Everyone, But Creating So Many Variables Is ‘Insanely Hard’ on
- E3 Website Contained Public Spreadsheet of Over 2,000 Attendees’ Personal Information on
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s Dive into Mythology Alleviates Its Greatest Misstep on
- GreedFall Announces Pre-Order Bonuses and 4K Support on
- OnlySP’s Favorite Games #10—Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II on