High Noon Revolver has been available on PC through Steam since January 2017, but Keybol Games recently announced its launch on a new console.
Earlier in the month, High Noon Revolver‘s Philippines-based developer and publisher released a Nintendo Switch launch date trailer that mostly flew under the radar with just under 2,000 views to this date.
As of a few hours ago, this 2D shooter is now available on the Switch eShop.
High Noon Revolver is a 2D action shooter; blast your way across three layers of platforming, collecting gold, and obtaining upgrades helping you go from puny to powerhouse. Play as a cast of colorful characters, each with unique weapons and abilities!
The Nintendo Switch port of High Noon Revolver provides the same gameplay as its Steam version, boasting the following features:
- Collect hefty bounties on wanted outlaws
- Spend gold on character and weapon upgrades
- Chase down criminals across diverse landscapes
- Race against your best time to achieve high scores
- Unlock Steam Cards and Achievements
- Play with friends in local co-op mode
High Noon Revolver is available now on the Switch eShop for USD$2.99 and Steam for USD$4.99.