Cyberpunk platformer The Last Night is still kicking according to the game’s director, though things could be better.
Director Tim Soret took to Twitter last night to disperse rumors of the project’s demise. That said, Soret did confirm that the team has been in a “delicate position” for quite a while now.
The Last Night is still in development.
The team is still working.
Any rumors of cancelation are untrue and frankly baffling.
Yes we have been in a delicate position for the last few months.
We are solving it.
— Tim Soret (@timsoret) January 9, 2019
The Last Night, which was revealed nearly a year and a half ago, is a visual stunner. Hopefully, developer Odd Tales will continue toward a steady finish. Only a week ago, Soret made other comments on the project, thus sparking the initial worry from fans.
Be sure to check out the game’s Blade Runner-esque unveiling down below.
The game has no release date set, but is is scheduled to launch on PC and Xbox One.
Halo Infinite Creative Director Leaves 343 Industries
Tim Longo, the creative director for Halo Infinite, has left 343 Industries.
According to Kotaku, Longo moved to a different role in 343 Industries a few weeks ago and then left the company for good this week.
In his place, executive producer Mary Olson will take over the responsibilities of the Campaign team as the lead producer. The studio head of Halo Infinite, Chris Lee, will still be in charge of the game’s overall creative vision and production.
Microsoft assured that Longo’s departure would not impact the game’s late 2020 release window and will still launch alongside the next Xbox platform, currently codenamed Project Scarlett.
Longo was also the Creative Director for Halo 5, as well as had previously worked on games such as Star Wars: Republic Commando and 2013’s Tomb Raider.
For all the latest on Halo and much more from the world of single-player gaming, be sure to bookmark OnlySP and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. You can also join the discussion in our community Discord server
- New Saints Row Is “Deep In Development” on
- Everspace Developer Teases New Open-World Space Shooter on
- SEGA Will Announce a AAA Title at Gamescom 2019 on
- The Outer Worlds: Players Can Kill Everyone, But Creating So Many Variables Is ‘Insanely Hard’ on
- E3 Website Contained Public Spreadsheet of Over 2,000 Attendees’ Personal Information on
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s Dive into Mythology Alleviates Its Greatest Misstep on
- GreedFall Announces Pre-Order Bonuses and 4K Support on
- OnlySP’s Favorite Games #10—Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II on