Vengeance may bring redemption, but it also brings more rumors regrading God of War IV, apparentley.
Analyst Michael Pachter has recently predicted that God of War IV and a PS Vita God of War are indeed coming. However, the fun doesn’t stop there.
Recently, PSX Extreme contacted several Gamestop stores in their vicinity and eventually one of the employees stated that not only is God of War IV to be announced next week, but that its expected release is March 2013 and that it would be a prequel to the current series. Not exactly a reliable or even credible source, but still worth taking into account.
What do you think, single-players? Should we trust this anonymous Gamestopper, or should we hold off the rumor booze until an actual reveal?
Rumor: Capcom Recruiting Resident Evil Fans to Test a New Game
Capcom has reportedly reached out exclusively to Japanese Resident Evil fans to recruit game testers for a new project currently in development.
Fans of the Resident Evil series will have their hopes boosted that a new game appears to be on the horizon. Capcom’s Division One sent out an email to game ambassadors in Japan in a bid to recruit game testers.
However, due to the ambiguous message in the email, whether the new project will be a brand new game or a remaster of a previous title, similar to Resident Evil 2, is unclear.
Capcom’s Division One are responsible for developing both the Resident Evil and Devil May Cry series.
The content of the email can be read below, and was translated by Biohaze.
“To all Resident Evil Ambassadors, thank you for your patronage regarding the Resident Evil series. Today, we are letting you know that we are recruiting testers for a game that’s in development!!”
“We are interested in incorporating the feedback of all Ambassadors into our development, so please read the details below and, if you are interested in participating.”
- Persona 5 Royal Releases Early Next Year on
- New Saints Row Is “Deep In Development” on
- Everspace Developer Teases New Open-World Space Shooter on
- SEGA Will Announce a AAA Title at Gamescom 2019 on
- The Outer Worlds: Players Can Kill Everyone, But Creating So Many Variables Is ‘Insanely Hard’ on
- E3 Website Contained Public Spreadsheet of Over 2,000 Attendees’ Personal Information on
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s Dive into Mythology Alleviates Its Greatest Misstep on
- GreedFall Announces Pre-Order Bonuses and 4K Support on