During today’s Nintendo’s E3 event, fans finally got their first look at Super Smash Bros. Ultimate‘s newest addition: Dragon Quest‘s Hero.
With the hero swooping in to save the day with the all too familiar Smash Bros title card, fans rejoiced at two beloved franchises coming together. As if the inclusion of Hero wasn’t enough for fans, several other Dragon Quest characters will also be joining each with their own unique abilities such as Snooze, Oomph, Bounce, and Kacrackle Slash. Some of these characters will either be different skins for the main DLC Hero or simply summoning sprites.
Three more DLC fighters are yet to be announced for the series.
For all the latest on E3 and more from the world of single-player gaming, be sure to bookmark OnlySP and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. You can also join the discussion in our community Discord server.
Halo Infinite Creative Director Leaves 343 Industries
Tim Longo, the creative director for Halo Infinite, has left 343 Industries.
According to Kotaku, Longo moved to a different role in 343 Industries a few weeks ago and then left the company for good this week.
In his place, executive producer Mary Olson will take over the responsibilities of the Campaign team as the lead producer. The studio head of Halo Infinite, Chris Lee, will still be in charge of the game’s overall creative vision and production.
Microsoft assured that Longo’s departure would not impact the game’s late 2020 release window and will still launch alongside the next Xbox platform, currently codenamed Project Scarlett.
Longo was also the Creative Director for Halo 5, as well as had previously worked on games such as Star Wars: Republic Commando and 2013’s Tomb Raider.
For all the latest on Halo and much more from the world of single-player gaming, be sure to bookmark OnlySP and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. You can also join the discussion in our community Discord server
- New Saints Row Is “Deep In Development” on
- Everspace Developer Teases New Open-World Space Shooter on
- SEGA Will Announce a AAA Title at Gamescom 2019 on
- The Outer Worlds: Players Can Kill Everyone, But Creating So Many Variables Is ‘Insanely Hard’ on
- E3 Website Contained Public Spreadsheet of Over 2,000 Attendees’ Personal Information on
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s Dive into Mythology Alleviates Its Greatest Misstep on
- GreedFall Announces Pre-Order Bonuses and 4K Support on
- OnlySP’s Favorite Games #10—Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II on