Telltale Games have announced that their episodic adventure adaptation of Game of Thrones will get a second season, just days after the conclusion of the first.
The company’s CEO Kevin Bruner announced that a multi-season game was always part of the deal with HBO, saying in an interview with the Hollywood Reporter that they have “been planning the second season all along, but I really shouldn’t be revealing more than that.”
The first season followed the exploits of House Forrester, a vassal of House Stark in the Northern region of Westeros. The second season will continue that story, with Bruner saying that “the questions left on the table at the conclusion of season one — who survived and who didn’t — as well as all the other choices you made play a huge role in the second season.”
There are currently no release date details and Bruner was reluctant to reveal how far along in the process Telltale are, but for the many fans of the franchise it is undoubtedly good news.
Persona 5 Royal Releases Early Next Year
Atlus USA has announced the western release date for Persona 5 Royal.
During the Atlus Art Show in Los Angeles, artist Shigenori Soejima discussed his work on both the Persona and Catherine series. Additionally, Atlus presented a short trailer with the release date of (the northern hemisphere’s) spring 2020 at the end. That means the game should launch at some point between March and May next year.
Persona 5 originally came out in western territories on April 4, 2017 for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4. Persona 5 Royal will be an enhanced re-release with new content, including new scenarios, attacks, and music.
Persona 5 Royal will release on October 31 in Japan and Spring 2020 in the west for PlayStation 4.
- Persona 5 Royal Releases Early Next Year on
- New Saints Row Is “Deep In Development” on
- Everspace Developer Teases New Open-World Space Shooter on
- SEGA Will Announce a AAA Title at Gamescom 2019 on
- The Outer Worlds: Players Can Kill Everyone, But Creating So Many Variables Is ‘Insanely Hard’ on
- E3 Website Contained Public Spreadsheet of Over 2,000 Attendees’ Personal Information on
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s Dive into Mythology Alleviates Its Greatest Misstep on
- GreedFall Announces Pre-Order Bonuses and 4K Support on