Following the “remaster” of Darksiders II, Nordic Games have confirmed that a remaster of the original Darksiders game is also in the works and will be released this October.
The remastered version of the game features a rather cheeky title as Nordic Games have dubbed the game the Warmastered Edition. The game will be released on the Xbox One, PS4, Wii U and PC on October 25th for $19.99. Here’s a list of all the updates being made to the game:
Darksiders Warmastered Edition Features:
- PS4, Xbox One and Wii U versions of Darksiders (Wrath of War)
- Native 1080p rendering resolution for console platforms
- 4k support and additional video options for PC
- Doubled all the texture resolutions
- Rendering improvements and rework
- Better shadow rendering quality
- Post processing effects
- 60 FPS in moment to moment gameplay (PS4, Xbox One, PC, 30 for WiiU)
Comparison screenshots from the game are set to arrive early next week, but you can get your first glimpse of the game’s updated visuals in the gallery below. Stay tuned for further updates on the Darksiders remaster by following OnlySP on Facebook and Twitter.
Hopefully we’ll hear something new about the Darksiders franchise in the coming months.
Persona 5 Royal Releases Early Next Year
Atlus USA has announced the western release date for Persona 5 Royal.
During the Atlus Art Show in Los Angeles, artist Shigenori Soejima discussed his work on both the Persona and Catherine series. Additionally, Atlus presented a short trailer with the release date of (the northern hemisphere’s) spring 2020 at the end. That means the game should launch at some point between March and May next year.
Persona 5 originally came out in western territories on April 4, 2017 for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4. Persona 5 Royal will be an enhanced re-release with new content, including new scenarios, attacks, and music.
Persona 5 Royal will release on October 31 in Japan and Spring 2020 in the west for PlayStation 4.
- Persona 5 Royal Releases Early Next Year on
- New Saints Row Is “Deep In Development” on
- Everspace Developer Teases New Open-World Space Shooter on
- SEGA Will Announce a AAA Title at Gamescom 2019 on
- The Outer Worlds: Players Can Kill Everyone, But Creating So Many Variables Is ‘Insanely Hard’ on
- E3 Website Contained Public Spreadsheet of Over 2,000 Attendees’ Personal Information on
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s Dive into Mythology Alleviates Its Greatest Misstep on
- GreedFall Announces Pre-Order Bonuses and 4K Support on