IO Interactive has just released a roadmap for Hitman 2, which brings new content for Expansion Pass owners.
The new content includes the Haven Island location, which is set in the Maldives, and two new Special Assignments exclusively for Expansion Pass owners. There are also more Escalation Contracts, unlocks, and Legacy Elusive Targets. The timeline is as follows:
- September 5 – ‘Dalton Dissection’ and ‘Whittleton Creek’ Escalation Contracts:
- September 12 – The ‘Dubious Cohabitation’ Escalation Contract:
- September 13 – ‘The Blackmailer ‘Legacy Elusive Target
- September 19 – The ‘Merle Revelation’ Escalation Contract
- September 24 – New Location: Haven Island (The Resort)
- September 24 – ‘A Silver Tongue’ and ‘A Bitter Pill’ Special Assignments
- September 27 – ‘The Angel of Death’ Legacy Elusive Target
Hitman 2 went free-to-trial earlier this year with a new starter pack. Additionally, OnlySP’s Sebastian Young wrote about why the game should have been episodic, as was its predecessor.