Warhammer: Chaosbane publisher Bigben Interative has unveiled a new developer diary which outlines both endgame and post-launch plans for the game.
The game will benefit from ‘New Game +’ mode. Once the story is completed by one character, all subsequent alternative characters can also access previously unlocked things such as crafting, fragments, and money, etc.
In addition, players can take part in Expedition mode, gain access to dungeons via Relic Hunt, and Boss rush lets players take on campaign bosses quickly.
Post launch plans include two different tiers—updates for everyone, and exclusive updates for those with the season pass:
Regular updates for everyone:
- Addition of a difficulty level and new gear.
- A permanent death mode will be added.
- A new heroic set for each of the heroes and extra difficulty levels.
- An increase to maximum character level.
Paid updates (included with Season Pass):
- The first DLC will offer new emotes and a passive skill letting you increase the chances of finding heroic items.
- The second DLC will then add a passive skill to find God fragments easily, as well as an alternative God skill tree for each character.
- The third DLC will contain new companions for all playable characters.
- The fourth DLC will contain an entirely new story, told through a new act, separate from the main campaign,taking place in never-before-seen environments. This time, instead of the forces of Chaos, you’ll face off against ancient undead evil in the form of the Tomb Kings.
Warhammer: Chaosbane launches on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on June 4, but those with the Magnus and Digital Deluxe editions can start playing earlier on May 31. Bigben recently released a story trailer of the game.