The developer behind Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is running a special contest through EB Games Canada.
OnlySP got the chance to take a look at the grand prize that can be won. To enter, go to any EB Games Canada store and scan the QR code on the front door. The code will take people to a site where they will have to fill out a form and thus be entered into the drawing for the prize on November 15.
The contest has four prizes available, worth an average retail value of CAD$570 totaling CAD$2,280.
The items are listed below, including their average retail value (in CAD) as shown on the contest rules page:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Game ($80.00)
- Waterproof 30L dry bag ($30.00)
- Enamel pin ($10.00)
- Call of Duty branded Astro A10 headset ($90.00)
- Sony PlayStation 4 etched DualShock controller ($90.00)
- Set of four PlayStation 4 controller gear camo skin packs ($60.00)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Shadow hoodie ($180.00)
- Pair of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare socks ($10.00)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare camo bucket hat ($10.00)
- Doritos Sonic Sour Cream Tortilla Chips ($2.00)
- Doritos Dinamita Chile Limón Tortilla Chips ($2.00)
- Mountain Dew Original, Voltage, and Baja Blast ($2.00 each)